Farm Stand Intern
We care about our friends. We’re guessing that you do too! So why not give the gift of a local, dishes-free, cooking- free meal to someone you love? Here are our top 7 places (in no particular order) to do so and how you can go about doing it.
1. Cafè Corazòn: Located in Riverwest, CC uses fresh local food from their own family farm and offers options for vegans, meat lovers, and everyone in between. You can purchase gift cards of any value in person or over the phone (414-810-3941) , they’ll mail it to you!
2. Amilinda: The most awesome thing about Amilinda is that they are a Pop-Up restaurant, a concept hot on the East and West Coast. They take over the National Cafe Saturday nights serving up the flavors of Spain, Venezuela, and Portugal! Your gift card (s) is only an swift email away! email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and amounts. Yum!
3. Bartolotta’s Restuarant: For the person who can never choose where to eat, let them have a choice! Bartalotta’s gift cards, available online , are redeemable at ten of their restaurants. You can also find them at Brookfield Square or Mayfair Mall.
4. Glorioso’s Italian Market: Yummy deli and pizza but also a gourmet and authentic market to do you’re shopping at! They have $10 gift cards available as well as some beautiful Food gift baskets ranging anywhere between $30-90.
5. Centro Cafe: Reasonable Italian-inspired, locally-sourced dining and being able to afford some wining? (*not whining!) Sounds great! Gift cards available online in increments of $25 or on location in Riverwest.
6. Urban Caveman: Okay, so their claim to fame is that they’re Milwaukee’s first Paleo food truck… And now they deliver their delicious nutrition-packed meals weekly! You can purchase these ‘Fresh Packs’ as gifts and you’re person will receive an email about redemption.
7. Pastiche Bistro & Wine Bar: A small neighborhood restaurant located in Bay View, Pastiche serves up savory French dishes with a menu that changes based on seasonal ingredients! Eating with the seasons is something we love at VGI!
We hope you enjoyed our recommendations and if they don’t work out for Christmas you have forever ideas for birthdays! Thanks for supporting us and our friends!